Sunday, February 4, 2007

Oh, To Be On The Couch!



Look at this QT!!! Oh my gosh, I can't stand how adorable this little girl and her mom are. At 10 months old "J" is crawling all over the place, wiggling her tush and playing with mom. I LOVE this photograph, especially converted into Sepia tones like this.



This is the original image in color. Aren't the two of them just gorgeous? I can't decide which version I like best. Color or not to color? Argh! Decisions, decisions.


"L" is such a beautiful mother and the love she has for little "J" would melt any heart. "J" of course oogled over the fact that when the photographer is in her home she can play on ANY of the furniture, including the prized living room couch! ((giggle)) So Sweet...



Oh....here's one more. How can I resist those eyes?

No comments: