Monday, January 15, 2007

Cat Got Your Tongue??


Sunday, I photographed this delightful little boy at Union Station. He was in love with trains! He also loved to stick his tongue out, so why not snap a photo! Although, Mom (in the background of the photo) says to me, "I have so many of him with his tongue out! I want one of him smiling!"



This five year old was buzzing around from one spot to the next. I think his parents thought there was no way I'd get a decent picture of him.
It was also frigid that day, only 25 degrees! But by the time I was done with this session, I almost sweating. "D" can run! What a busy bee he is! And of course every child smiles, every child has that vulnerable sweet moment....you just have to be quick to capture it.

What a QT you are, "D!" And what a handsome man you will be.

No comments: