Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Let It Snow!

So I head to work Tuesday (my other job) and discover it's going to snow. It'll just be a little bit and the best chance of seeing any will be further north. So, they send me out to Ridgefield to cover the story. Next thing we know, the entire Northwest is covered in 3-5 inches of white! The city is paralized, the news is on 24/7 and the pictures show cars slipping and slamming into one another left and right. Well, being that I LOVE the weather, I prefer to see the beauty in it. I'm off to take Winston out to play in it. I'll snap some photos and I'll post them later today. It's a winter wonderland out there. The kids are off school, families are outside on a weekday. That's what life's about..... why can't it be like this everyday?

No comments: