Sunday, January 7, 2007

Welcome To My New Blog!

(Jewel Journal has moved! Please bookmark Here: JI Journal for the new blog. Or head to the main site at www.jewel-images.com)

Jewel Images is just getting off the ground and this blog is my first step into the online world. So, welcome. I plan to post client images and recent sessions as well as thoughts on my current projects. I'll also post news, events and any special sales and services the studio will offer.
Right now, as I continue to build the Jewel Images portfolio, all session fees are waived (a $50 value) and all print prices will be offered at 50% off through March 31st. For example, you'll get a professional, lustre coated, archival 8x10 print for only $12.50. Normally, that's a $25.00 value! All I ask is for a signed Model Release contract to use your photos for our new website design and for future commercial interests. So, get in on the action while it lasts and get a great deal on your family portraits; an heirloom that can be treasured for generations! Feel free to contact me with any questions or to set up a session.

Julia

No comments: